Executive Career Transition Program
We designed the Executive Program for the unique job search requirements of executives, including vice presidents, directors and other top-level managers.
The Executive Career Transition Service involves time tested strategies to effectively transition senior level executives to new career opportunities. From the first meeting until final resolution, the individual executive works one-on-one with a Senior professional consultant who will talk though, aspirations, challenges and career directions.
Executives need an experienced partner.
CPI/New Options Group has a solid reputation for working successfully with executives from top corporations across many industries and with more than two hundred offices in forty-five countries worldwide, our network is extensive.
- Executive exit planning, statement development and separation document review and counsel
- Spouse meeting, counseling, outplacement process education and team building
- Professional financial plan review/advice and retirement plan development
- Comprehensive assessments (Self, Career, and 360°)
- One-on-one career decision-making guidance, strategy and market message development
- Resume writing, design, critique and lifetime resume file storage
- Introduction and networking access to the worldwide partners of CPI/New Options Group
- Individual introduction to our custom Career Portal and online resources
- Interview strategies with consultant assessment/review/critique
- Job search progress/strategy sessions and on-demand consultant availability
- Job offer negotiation assistance and new job entry planning